Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
We are a long-established firm which has been serving both individuals and local businesses for over a decade, we are looking for a strong Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join our office in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire to hit the ground running from day one – this opportunity can offer you a good work/life balance.
Our firm is committed to delivering a quality service and professional advice, and prides itself in treating clients as individuals by providing personal attention to clients and thus establish long lasting relationships with all our clients.
The team takes a traditional approach to conveyancing and boasts a great working environment, making this an unmissable opportunity for anyone who wants to establish their long-term career in a friendly, approachable firm.
- You will be managing your own residential conveyancing caseload from day one, consisting of work from existing clients, local estate agents, the firms’ own Estate Agents in the North West and developers.
- You will be handling matters including sale, purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity of freehold, leasehold and new build properties.
- You will have dedicated support from a very experienced Conveyancing Assistant.
- You will also have the chance to assist in business development, meaning you will be networking with local agents and local businesses.
- Being part of a team that is well-resourced and prides itself in combining a traditional and modern approach to conveyancing.
- The successful Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner should ideally have 5 years PQE and should be well versed in all aspects of the Conveyancing process.
- A good team-spirit and friendly manner is key for this role as the firm is small with just two offices.
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident in building and maintaining client relationships
- Experience of using a case management system
- Strong career prospects are on offer with this role, as well as the chance to gain a well-rounded experience working your own caseload.
- You have the chance to really make this role your own and further develop your skill set in a firm that offers a varied caseload combined with a great work/life balance.
- A competitive salary and holidays
- Private Health cover after 1 years employment
- Death in service after 1 years employment
How To Apply
For more information on this Conveyancing role in Potters Bar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org